IT.COM

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How Can The Entertainment Industry Benefit From Upgradable NFTs?

Read more
-----------------------
As the NFT market flourishes, new types of virtual tokens will come into the arena. The latest concept to catch the entertainment industry’s eyes – upgradable NFTs pioneered by Wakatta, an NFT-focused blockchain created by Sensorium Galaxy metaverse developers.
---
In theory, the concept should boost a new wave of collaborations across industries. In practice, there’s already the first player to see upgradable NFTs in action – Sensorium Galaxy. The digital metaverse built in collaboration with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation and chart-topping artists like David Guetta, Armin van Buren, and BlackCoffee will integrate Wakatta blockchain within a few months, Alex Blagirev, Sensorium Deputy CEO announced at TOKEN2049 event in London.

I own AdvancedNFT.com

•••
•••
logo-image-46545-nftillustrations.jpg

•••
NFTUniverse.com - Sold - $ 8208 USD - Venue: Dropcatch
. (not mine)

upload_2021-10-10_0-56-2.png

•••
Received a low $xxx offer on Underworld NFT dawt Com.

•••
NFTOpia.com - $1075 USD - Sold at - Godaddy.com

(-not mine: namebio reported)

•••
Thanks for the thread. Regged COM: Adv/NFT & Pays/NFT

•••
I have - nftfreegift.com , nftfreegifts.com , nftgiftbasket.com , nftgiftbaskets.com

Any good?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nft/art/finance in king

Last edited:
•••
Offer declined ..what do you think..l?
Decliend.png

•••
DecNFT for decentralized NFT

dot com

•••
•••

Can you please review mine, please?

They are the following: Lazy NFT & Lazy NFTs | NFT Jersey (for sports leagues & teams) | NFT VFX |
NFT Web Hosting | NFT Tablet | Wireless NFT | Supply NFT

Thanks.

•••
Two of my highest trafficked NFT domains:

N F T Y O G I

Y O G I N F T

Both in King.

I just listed them here as a pair of two for a limited time as a fixed price listing. Someone might score a very sweet deal! My listing is for 1/8th my retail pricing for the pair. Listing is for a very limited time!

•••
Rare
.cc

Had it for a couple of years now, traffic has steadily been going up this year.

Fit's in with NFT's, the only problem is I don't see a lot of companies in this space using the .cc extension - if anyone has some website examples using .cc feel free to share them

•••
I can't remember what compelled me to register these. Probably a lack of sleep. They're the only X-rated domains, or even R-rated domains, in my whole entire portfolio! Haha. Do you think they're worth anything? I have no idea! But, I did just list them here as a "make an offer" listing, so, I guess we shall see...

S E X N F T (.) co
N F T S E X (.) co

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Still own in .com
mmoNFT
ExoNFT
DeNFT
NFTcoins
EuroNFT

•••
IMG_20211015_093906.png
up for grab,as i'm in need of urgent cash

•••
•••
Picked up

NonFunglibleTokens.sol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back