Dynadot

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
have you all looked at BitSki.com lately...all about NFTs and the beginning of the Metaverse...it's all connecting!

•••
HUGE thanks to all the people posting in this thread! I didn't own a single NFT domain only 2 weeks ago, so after seeing this thread I went and hand regged a few... and one of them just sold at $995 BIN price:
NFTInvesting.io

Think I'm going to buy a bunch more, this is like the crypto boom all over again lol.

•••
HUGE thanks to all the people posting in this thread! I didn't own a single NFT domain only 2 weeks ago, so after seeing this thread I went and hand regged a few... and one of them just sold at $995 BIN price:
NFTInvesting.io

Think I'm going to buy a bunch more, this is like the crypto boom all over again lol.

Hi,
Thanks for you post. Congrats for the sale.
Can you share with us more details about the sale?
Where did you found the buyer and In which Marketplace did you got the sale?

Thanks in advance

•••
Sold at DAN.com (I just set a BIN price and left it, and it sold).

•••
NFTInvesting.io

Congrats to the seller and buyer, nice investment :)

•••
Mr. Linton is also a co-owner of a Mark Cuban Company...

•••
Thanks everyone for sharing your nft related domains
I added this domains to my list:
Its does not contain nft keyword but i think it could relate to digital art NFTs

WorkArt.io
ArtistDigital.io
GalleryArt.io

Tell me what you think about it.
Best regards.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Making it easier for NFT markedplaces to accept Credit Card payments.
May be a big step toward mainstream adoption.
From Finextra.com:
https://www.finextra.com/newsarticl...-nft-marketplaces-accept-credit-card-payments
This is best news ever for NFTs, if this thing going to happen then it means NFTs are here to stay and if the payment by fiat currency then it will be real thing and many more big developments we can see in times to come. NFTs will spread if fiat currency accepted for transactions.
I can see big big developments on card.
Vision is power ! Only vision brings future technology !

•••
I only have GlobalNFT dot com, many people inquire, but there is still a gap in the price:guilty:

That one makes sense. Global is good branding term that is going to be solid with almost any decent term after it.

This thread looks like it is going down the same path as 3D, VR, and many other "trend" threads.

If you believe in the term and future, invest in quality domains. Just registering whatever is left over is not a good plan. Time will not turn water into wine.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I added this to my list :xf.cool:
NFTtrending.io
NFTtrends.io

Are they good domain names?
Best regards

•••
Heard that NIFTIES.com is possibly for sale too

•••
•••
Sold at DAN.com (I just set a BIN price and left it, and it sold).

so u regged it when..oh boy now people gonna reg io nft names 30$ a pop...which is not good idea

•••
•••
•••
Hashmasks(.)io
MintableArt(.)com
DigitalArt(.)finance

•••
so that's like a domain reseller who bought it? if so then roi will be real tough on io like this.

really just stick to com people plz...I already see folks blowing cash on io

I think he said its for a dev project he's working on but yes I totally agree .io is a massive gamble for two word combo's.

Obviously nft.io kicks ass but that was long gone.

Suppose it depends though. I've tried buying a few decent .com names in nft and I keep getting counters of at least $25,000 - $30,000. Many have been in the $xxx,xxx range.

But yes totally agree, two word .io combo's are going to be very rare sales I think so wise to tread carefully(y)

•••
I reg'd

NFTProperty ((io))

Any good?

•••
•••
•••
I have,
IMG_20210320_020037.jpg

IMG_20210320_025459.jpg

•••
Alright. Late to the game but I thought I would buy a couple. They might look good next to my Libra domains.

NFTcontracts////io
NFTScontracts////com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back