Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

creative Domains loan

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kadiro

Established Member
Impact
3
I want a loan of $1000 in exchange for giving you 60 domains that I own.
The loan period is 120 days or you can pay monthly installments.
I pay an interest of 30%.
Cover renewal costs during the loan period
If any of these domains are sold, you can give me just $20 and keep the rest.
I will transfer all domains to your account.

Send my official documents.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back