Acbed

Impact
Hey, Im a student and new to Domain Names so be nice! :) I currently own

FreePudding.com
Insnared.com
SlapChap.com
FreeCale.com
TattooLiner.com

I don't know if their worth anything, but would like your guys advise on prices and how to sell them.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Acbed,

Could you please explain to us what it was that motivated you to purchase each one of them.
I want to know what you saw in a value proposition, to buy the domains.

This information will tell me a few things and I can share some insights.

•••
Hello Acbed,

Could you please explain to us what it was that motivated you to purchase each one of them.

Hello, thank you for replying!

So,

FreePudding.com - My father had previous sold 'FreeCurry.com' for $1k so I hoped that FreePudding would have some value. Also would be great for a dessert based company to have for advertising a road trip where free samples are given out.

Insnared.com - Common misspelling of 'Ensnared' but I though it was original, singular word great for a new company start up.

SlapChap.com - Now over here in the UK 'Chap' is a term you can call a gentlemen, and 'Slap' being short for 'slap-up' meaning to put make-up on or to make yourself look better. Together I thought it sounds amazing, easy to remember and would work amazingly for a male grooming site.

FreeCale.com - Again this one is purely down to a common misspelling of Kale, it also has been shown to get a lot of traffic from search terms.

And lastly, TattooLiner.com - Now I've had this domain coming up a year and forgot about it, Tattoo Liner is a heavily searched term. As you may know of the famous tattoo artist Kat Von D, she has realised a product, which is now worldwide, called 'Tattoo Liner' which is a eyeliner.

Thank you.

•••
Maybe FreePudding if someone likes it can pay 100 -500 usd for it, altgough provability quite low.

As for other names I do not feel value in them

•••
Hello Acbed,

maybe he is a tatoo'd chap who likes giving out free slaps to people who are ensnared by free pudding and he is upset cos they delivered free kale instead of the ginger ale he ordered.?

Last edited:
•••
maybe he is a tatoo'd chap who likes giving out free slaps to people who are ensnared by free pudding?
Yes, I believe so too but wasn't sure until you said so.. What are you smoking today my friend?

•••
Yes, I believe so too but wasn't sure until you said so.. What are you smoking today my friend?

Lol...good old Durban poison :)

•••
FreePudding.com

yeah I hate to see all those puddings in chains
free them!

•••
Sorry, i don't see any value in them :cigar:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back