Dynadot

Domains for Charity - Please read

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

I am attempting to set this up on NP as a chance for members to give back to their communities through domains. Obviously, one could do this on their own but if a number of NP members decided to do it at once it would be amazing.

I am hoping a large number of you will take a few domains you have no need for and sell them, in the domains for sale section of this forum with *for charity* in the thread title and the name of the charity you will be supporting in the thread itself. Hopefully, people will be honest and actually donate money from these designated sales. Please pick a few names you wish to donate for this wonderful cause, post them for sale and if they do end up selling, please donate that money to your charity.

I have set a goal for this forum of $1000, which means at least 20 members need to sell $50 a piece in domains for the cause. I hope you will agree with me that this is worthwhile and a great way to use our industry to give back to those less fortunate than ourselves.

I will go and make the first sale thread *for charity*

Thank you,
Daniel Sitar
GT Web

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we had some members doing this at DNF, hopefully some of you can post some names here and we can make some money for charity here as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back