Dynadot

analysis Domains a first in 'Digital Assets' - Could be future NFTs (non-fungible tokens)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Domains a first in 'Digital Assets' - could be future NFTs (non-fungible tokens)?

- have a special day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.crypto domains are NFTs, I believe. (Unstoppable domains)

•••
  • Sorry, I didn't quite catch your meaning

:xf.frown::xf.frown::xf.frown:

•••
i was thinking of the potential of web-based only possible services for tokenized/all NFT

domaining since January 1999, I feel like I want to stay here as it's broad-based open minded field that flows with change, because I have experience, and not chase fungible crypto ideas and such that I am unfit for with time and unfamiliarity for risks of smart contracts/Dapps - food for thought

I KNOW web APIs are Solid.. more research needed

like domains, NFTs are somethings I could own (and now earning available w' NFT staking innovation)

i need to shun all the other noise or distractions of people's crypto futurism and focus on what makes for my mold situation and my strengths = daily TRAFFIC DOMAINS

hmm.. so I'm trying to put it all together with this worthy NFT craziness

don't want to dig for a well with no water underneath!

*open question*

-have a special day

Last edited:
•••
Sure;

i like “tokens” more than “coins” :xf.wink:

•••
sort of like instead of on your blockchain as NFTs wrapped/locked like @DefiNFT are non-custodial and tradeable

i wasn't getting much that was continuous w' domain name digital assets, 0 until started into typo traffics
domain sales were just one and done for 20+ years with me
who wants to hold for 20 years w'o accrue (there is no time)
domaining for me was low cost entry, sunk costs = renewal costs

it's like, even all asset classes, buy/sell or trade
Got me thinking about @NFTrenting.com !

huge market

smart people

Last edited:
•••
"coins" becoming non-fungible (@DeFiNFT deposits/nft wrap/staking provision)
"tokens" for all asset classes tokenized

thanks, just bought tokenrenting.com !!

was of few 2-word combos this niche left available as the rest selling as premiums

-have a special day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back