Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domainpower

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bigslim

Established Member
Impact
1
has anyone been paid by domain power for the month of april yet?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not yet,they delayed payment time becoming net 60,I don't like that corper anymore,I haven't got March's payment !
 
0
•••
that sucks if true, they posted net 30 all over there website and the 21st
 
0
•••
Anyone who switches their payouts midstream and now goes Net 60, that screams "PROBLEM".


I'd run elbows and butt's out the door.
 
0
•••
can anyone from domain power confirm this
 
0
•••
I always get paid
 
0
•••
There is big money backing this company, some of the best in the industry, if you are running solid traffic, for your domains, you should get paid, has everyone one been updated to net 60, that is extreme to get paid.
 
0
•••
man there customer support sure does suck, sent them a message 72 hours ago and no reply
 
0
•••
this is one of the most current scenario of our country
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back