bigslim Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 May 30, 2012 1K views 8 replies #1 has anyone been paid by domain power for the month of april yet?
Traffiz Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4 May 30, 2012 #2 not yet,they delayed payment time becoming net 60,I don't like that corper anymore,I haven't got March's payment !
not yet,they delayed payment time becoming net 60,I don't like that corper anymore,I haven't got March's payment !
bigslim Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 May 30, 2012 #3 that sucks if true, they posted net 30 all over there website and the 21st
smurge The journey is never endingVIP Member PRO VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 946 May 30, 2012 #4 Anyone who switches their payouts midstream and now goes Net 60, that screams "PROBLEM". I'd run elbows and butt's out the door.
Anyone who switches their payouts midstream and now goes Net 60, that screams "PROBLEM". I'd run elbows and butt's out the door.
wwwweb Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 11,953 May 31, 2012 #7 There is big money backing this company, some of the best in the industry, if you are running solid traffic, for your domains, you should get paid, has everyone one been updated to net 60, that is extreme to get paid.
There is big money backing this company, some of the best in the industry, if you are running solid traffic, for your domains, you should get paid, has everyone one been updated to net 60, that is extreme to get paid.
bigslim Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 May 31, 2012 #8 man there customer support sure does suck, sent them a message 72 hours ago and no reply
arthur deree New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 May 31, 2012 #9 this is one of the most current scenario of our country