Dynadot

negotiable DomainingArticles.com, ObScureRecords.com plus 3 more

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking to get some cash so reluctantly selling some domain names. I have been meaning to develop these domains for a while but never able to make the time. Please consider all of these domains as undeveloped. Some may receive minimal traffic but nothing much to speak of.

Domain: DiverseBlog.com
Creation: 14 Dec 2006
Expiry: 14 dec 2011
Registrar: GoDaddy

Name and potential uses speak for themselves. A great little domain for a blog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain: DomainingArticles.com
Creation: 11 July 2009
Expiry: 11 July 2012
Registrar: GoDaddy

Another name thatspeaks for itself. I had partially created a script for this but thus far had not completed this.

Domain: LinuxDaemon.com
Creation: 10 May 2008
Expiry: 10 May 2012
Registrar: eNom

I thought of creating a site with information on the common linux daemons. There are some sites that do this already but not have such an apt domain. You could also of course have tutorials detailing how to create a linux daemon.

Domain: ObscureRecords.com
Creation: 25 Jan 2008
Expiry: 25 Jan 2013

This domain has many possibilities. Obscure or rare LP's, or maybe showing some of the oddest world records that have been achieved.

Domain: PHPSecured.com
Creation: 18 June 2008
Expiry: 18 June 2012

A perfect domain for articles or tutorials for showing how to secure PHP or possibly to code with security in mind (something that is often forgotten).

Any serious offers will be considered. Payment can be made via paypal (from trusted users). Other methods of payment maybe accepted if you have a preferred method.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back