domain domainhas.com

Spaceship
Watch

tufanmulla

Established Member
Impact
Hello how much is the price of this domain domainhas.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's a domain has? A haus is a home...
Domain haus would have be cool...
This is a dump and drive away....

•••
What's a domain has? A haus is a home...
Domain haus would have be cool...
This is a dump and drive away....
What you say please write detailed

•••
has = no value
haus = home in German = value

•••
no value to this name imo

•••
•••
•••
Well.. I don't think it's worth something.
What does "has" mean, in this context?

Plus, that domain doesn't even have a lot of history, according to what I see. It's a 3 day old domain. It doesn't have any backlinks. So, in general, your domain would not even be worth $5.

The only way to sell this domain would be to sell it to someone that has a business called "DomainHas".. but well, that'd be hard to find. I don't even think someone would wanna call his business that way

Last edited:
•••
Well.. I don't think it's worth something.
What does "has" mean, in this context?

Plus, that domain doesn't even have a lot of history, according to what I see. It's a 3 day old domain. It doesn't have any backlinks. So, in general, your domain would not even be worth $5.

The only way to sell this domain would be to sell it to someone that has a business called "DomainHas".. but well, that'd be hard to find.
Oky thanks for your kind information

•••
This domain has 0 value...
If you're new don't waste your money on crap names....just read every thread of namepros and also check daily namebio...

•••
This domain has 0 value...
If you're new don't waste your money on crap names....just read every thread of namepros and also check daily namebio...
Acording Godaddy appraisal this domain value 1600 dollar and acording to alter.com this domain value around 4 thousand dollars acording to estibot domain appraisal this domain value around 250 dollar

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back