Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DomainFRAME.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Master Your DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
4
Whatcha think?

~ Nexus
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Site: http://www.domainframe.com

Development will bring about its potential ... $25 - $38.75+/+ (domain name only), IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
$30+
Good Luck :tu:
 
0
•••
I like how it sounds similar to "THE MAINFRAME".

~$40
 
0
•••
$25+ wholesale for name alone...

Mike
 
0
•••
Not a bad name! I would say $20+ undeveloped, good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals. Development is definitely underway. What would you guys think to find at a website called DomainFRAME.com? (Don't look there now, I'm looking for first impressions).

Thanks,
~ Nexus
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Nexus
Thanks for the appraisals. Development is definitely underway. What would you guys think to find at a website called DomainFRAME.com? (Don't look there now, I'm looking for first impressions).

Thanks,
~ Nexus

You're welcome. :)
Perhaps I'd expect to see "Parking" or "PPC/Revenue".
All the best.
B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back