Dynadot

auction DomainerGate.Com + ElectionGate.Com Together !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
DomainerGate.Com is regged at Dynadot for another full year and it is perfect for the ever growing world of domaining, the rumors, the news and all the views! .......... (Please Note Inhouse Push)
~
We have just witnessed in another thread how explosive this industry is set to become, now is the time to secure the BEST BLOG NAME available to make your mark!
~
ALSO this super cool auction is offering ElectionGate.Com as well (what is that cheeky Trump up to now?)
~
ElectionGate.Com is registered at Godaddy until 28th May 2016 and could be destined to become one of the best political blogs on the interweb! The transfers on my Godaddy account take a day or two due to the security level in place. I confirm the sale with my rep.
~
Remember Bladdergate .........well how about having something that actually stays around and is visited daily
~
Here's Your Chance to create something special
~
The auction is FOR BOTH NAMES and has a start of $$9.99 with any increments after that being $1 or more
~
The auction will finish 90 hrs after the last bid
~
Paypal is the payment method
~
If you really want an explosive blog name ......... well place your bid

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This has run its course thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back