DomainDiscount24

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Thread is for reviews of DomainDiscount24

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great Registrar

really like the unique package these guys provide.....

Discounts are rubbish, price is merely average and interface is real slow..

Aside from that, fab....

•••
Not the easiest interface to use.

I dont use DD24 often so I struggle with their interface when I do as it is not one of the most straightfoward. Other than that I have no major problems with them.

•••
I don't use them much.

I don't use them much.

•••
Free .info's!

Got my 25 free .info's from DD24. Pricing = 10/10! ;) * Haven't used CS *

•••
good but slow

I like having all names in one site, prices are average, support has always been good

•••
good for country tld's, a bit on expensive side.

Used DD24 to buy .in's . They have many country tld's too choose from. A bit expensive. Interface OK. Didnt check customer service.

•••
•••
Terrible

Not much to say really, just generally terrible in every aspect.

DONT USE THEM.

•••
I think Domaindiscount24 is the autonomous registrar not a reseller. They are ICANN accredited and build a business division of Key-Systems, Gmbh.

•••
high prices, not very easy to use, terrible support

i dont like the prices, neither their admin panel because it is confusing....

their customer service is horrible ... dont want to go bak there again

•••
The site is confusing, many names but very confusing

•••
Good IDN registration

Easy domain management and a simple interface to register .tv and .cc IDN's.
A bit more expensive than some, but not unreasonably so. They do offer a large selection of exotic country codes.

•••
Review

Nice domain search panel, good preregistration system, domain admin. panel with many options, relatively high prices.

•••
Terrible Service

They are very good at speaking, but terrible at listening. Very disappointed in them. Interface was difficult to use: could not break out specific domains to renew easily. It just wasn't intuitive for me.

•••
Review

My prime registrar for 2 years, easy to use, good service and an overall impression of high quality standards, don't understand the low ratings at all...

•••
I got several free info domains from them, great service until the renewal date when they made impossible the renewal or transfer of 5 info turned into premium domains.

Coincidentially those domains were in sedo's hands before the redemption date so I assume they deliberately retained the domains to profit.

•••
Great service, best contract

Discovered dd24.net on a lawyer's review site about registrar contracts. That was years ago and have been using them ever since. They were one of the first to explicitly state that the registrant maintains 100% control over his/her domain - this while other registrars have complicated contracts with shrewd angles. If you've paid your money but still is not sure if the domain actually belongs to you, consider these guys. BTW, their English is not too hot but their "no frills, no spills" communication does the job well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back