Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Domain with revenues needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all

Looking for domain with revenues from parking (at least 5$ per month, unless they are TM typo)
Budget 10000$

Submit your domain via PM only.

No IDN
No Websites
(if the domains offered are inside these category i do not reply to PM)

Better if the asking price is a multipler of the monthly revenues (lower than 24x)
If higher than 24x names must be a typo of generic words.

Stats are mandatory and accepting offers only from reputable namepros members.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bought another one, looking to buy more!
up

•••
bump! Budget temporarily reduced

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only parked domains? I'm sorry if this isn't allowed here to ask. Actually, I don't know why I can't send the direct messages that's why asking here. I'm new here and submitted the concern in support center too. I've two new registered domains - SmallShovel and SmallShovels - both are dot com domains, 1K - 10K monthly searches - not parked. If you're interested, please let me know.

•••
Only parked domains? I'm sorry if this isn't allowed here to ask. Actually, I don't know why I can't send the direct messages that's why asking here. I'm new here and submitted the concern in support center too. I've two new registered domains - SmallShovel and SmallShovels - both are dot com domains, 1K - 10K monthly searches - not parked. If you're interested, please let me know.
i think you are not allowed to send DM because you are too new.
however yes, only parked names.

thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
bought some and still buying

•••
•••
Sent you a Pm with two domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
bump.. all seem quite from a while, no offers

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back