Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable domain value?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emarketing

Account Closed
Impact
0
I'm planning to buy internetS3.com. It is fully developed site but I'm not sure what should be the right value?




===============
* Info provided by site owner:

Current Page Rank: 3
Revenue Sources:
1. Google Adsense, Clicksor, Chitika
2. Affiliate Programs (4000+ programs)

Benefit to site visitors: Free discount coupons, Free Resources like

articles, best websites, etc

Website has:
- 1000+ manually created pages
- Ability to add new affiliate programs
- Ability for merchants to self manage their affiliate programs on

site.
- Easy to upload new offers through CSV files
- Site owner can add unlimited blogs for content writers
- OPtimized from search engine.

Website Revenues: $ 200 per month from affiliate programs and ads.

===============

If I develop and optimize then it will take approx 4-5 months and buying this will save my time. but not sure what should be the right value?

The site owner is asking for $5000
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First I can tell you PR 3 is nothing special.
Also this site seems to have only 2 backlinks and there are only 3.310 sites indexed by Google.
Value of the name by estibot beta: $ 0 USD
The website name isn´t great. Search and you will find much better names.

Don´t pay to much for this site. I could build for you a similar site for under 200 Dollar but without content.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi,

Thanks, if you can do this for under $200 then you have the job :) However I posted this project on elance and odesk for cloning this site and the avg cost was around $3000 & 2-3 months to launch.

And thanks, I got to know of a site like estibot that gives instant value but it shows Google PR as 0 for this domain and this is not true..

My concern is time to get such site developed with PR. Can I get PR 3 that easily?

Thanks again for your feedback.. I do appreciate that..
 
0
•••
Thanks for the Job :) If I find the time this weekend I well setup a new site and PM you the url. So you can decide if you want it.
However, there are many fake pagerank tools available.Check this:
http://www.namepros.com/available-domain-names/213338-fake-pagerank-guide.html
and for the value also
Valuate.com - Free domain name appraisals
If you have enough backlinks your PR 0 site will get PR after the next PR update. However, its more important to have a well optimized site to get a lot of traffic.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back