IT.COM

domain Domain value - Mr.half.com

NameSilo
Watch

Hello, I'm a new menber and I'm trying to get an idea of the value of these names,

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Not sure what this means

votes
    0.0%
  • Not sure what this means

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

HarlanWheeler

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I trying to get an idea on the value of these domain..

www.Ohouse.com and Mr.half.com

Thank you in advance.

Warmly, Harlan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a clever domain name and the potential application is all over the place. A few prominent public figures whose middle and/or surnames are O house. Plenty of real estate application potential. This is a name that could be 'let go' on NameJet for $300 or be marketed and really sold for up to $10,000 if the Timing Gods are out of bed and shambling around.

Mr.Half is another multi-faceted concept that could be applied to something as mundane as a Biopic of the Lord of Hollywood Sin, Charlie Sheen, right through to the intricate details of life after a 'limited' Nuclear Exchange between two Buffoons pretending to be leaders.

regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
This is a clever domain name and the potential application is all over the place. A few prominent public figures whose middle and/or surnames are O house. Plenty of real estate application potential. This is a name that could be 'let go' on NameJet for $300 or be marketed and really sold for up to $10,000 if the Timing Gods are out of bed and shambling around.

Mr.Half is another multi-faceted concept that could be applied to something as mundane as a Biopic of the Lord of Hollywood Sin, Charlie Sheen, right through to the intricate details of life after a 'limited' Nuclear Exchange between to Buffoons pretending to be leaders.

regards.matt

Thank you Matthew, I appreciate the help..I bought Ohouses because I'm a real estate investor in Oregon, I thought I might use it there but never did.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back