NameSilo

Domain transfer keeps telling me an error. So confused.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Allaina

Established Member
Impact
Hey people,
I am new to domaining and I would wonder if you could help me. I sold my first domain yesterday, I sold it at godaddy auctions but I bought it elsewhere. I got an email come through saying if I want to complete the transaction I must follow the steps on godaddys website instructions. I get to the part where it wants me to "Purchase a domain name transfer from our website." and when I type in the domain name I just the message "Domain is already registered here." I went to check my transfers in page in the profile but it's empty. They have sent me an auth code and a transfer ID so I typed those in the box on the transfers-in page but it says error: ID doesn't exist, or something of the like. I have 5 days to transfer this domain or the sale falls through. But I am completely stumped as to what I'm supposed to do. I tried to talk on their live support but the guy was useless tbh and I got nowhere. Can anybody help? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hold on. The instructions are incomplete. Those instructions are typically for the buyer. You should have (by now) received a transfer / push request.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back