Domain T-Shirts: 2 Weeks Only, For My Dog. Please look

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BasedBeyond

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys, my name is Jeremy Bautista and I am selling t-shirts through TeeSpring to help fund my dog Valerie's cheek surgery. She is a 12-year old terrier-poodle that has a cyst on the right side of her face. I have had her since she was born, so to see her like this upsets me. We found out that the cause of the cyst is from a plant called "foxtail" that grows on our lawn. The vet found out that the cyst was caused from my dog Valerie chewing numerous amounts of fox tail, which ended up pricking and sticking to her inner cheeks. Over time, it caused an infection, which led to the cyst. It has opened up and puss has been discharging from the affected area. In order to get it fixed, the vet will need to manually take out the foxtail, and then perform surgery on the infected area. This is definitely not a cheap procedure, so I have created this to help fund the surgery.

I have taken time to design t-shirts in order to sell them on Teespring. All of the proceeds will go to Valerie's face surgery and follow-up treatments. The campaign ends on February 6, 2017. But I am aiming to get the surgery done on the 2nd or 3rd week of February. The t-shirts come in all sizes and are printed on a premium cotton tee. I will be designing more shirts in the days to come. The cost of each shirt is $23 + 3.99 shipping.

Here is a pic of some of the shirt designs that I created so far.

domain shirts2.png

Here is a link to my TeeSpring storefront. https://teespring.com/stores/domain-threads

Thank you all for your generous support and care. I can't thank you all enough for your help at this time. If you have something domain related that you would like to see on a t-shirt or any other garment, please message me and I will try to design it.

Valerie1.jpg

Valerie2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BUMP. Thanks for the support so far!

•••
•••
•••
BUMP. 0 sold so far. Thanks for reading anyways.

•••
•••
.COM is king! :)

Thank you for your kind words and support. I'm glad that you like the design :)

Yes, .com is king! Long live the .com!

UPDATE: Received an anonymous Paypal donation! Christy thank you so much for your support! I truly thank you, and I appreciate it a lot! It will definitely aid in the surgery expenses! If there is anything you need, please let me know. I am very grateful.

ALSO: 1 Shirt has been sold. Thank you very much for your support Adam! Can't thank you enough and I hope that you enjoy the t-shirt :)

BasedB

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back