IT.COM

trade Domain Swap?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any boards here for swapping domains? I have a nice very old one word .com I would love to swap for something similar, I want a creative, artsy original name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No boards for that as of yet. I have two customers that engage in this with liquid domains though. Send me a PM with your name and what liquid value you put on it.

•••
Ok well if there are no boards and it's allowed then I would prefer if anyone is interested then post your domain or domains here or if you prefer pm. If interested in any of them I will get back to you, all other pm's will be ignored as they can take up a lot of time so don't take it personally if I don't reply.

My requirements off the top of my head are:

• prefer .com (nearly vital unless something amazing)
  • Must be able to be used for a creative, artist brand or artist
  • my .com is an Adjective and has 7 letters, I would prefer something also with few letters as possible
  • name must be internationally friendly, it will have to pass tests on what it means in all other languages etc
  • it must have a clean history as it will be used for a new brand/artist
  • The value must be similar or less as I do not want to pay cash on top of the swap

that is all I can think of for now
look forward to see what everyone has....

•••
Well without seeing your name, its hard to gauge what type of quality name it would warrant. Best of luck though. I would venture you are better of working with someone that has access to quality names instead of weeding through 100s of NP domains. But time will tell. Either you get heaps of low quality submissions or not a single one.

•••
Agreed, need your domain name to make comparable swap possible. Send PM if you'd like to tell me the domain you are up for swapping.

•••
Hi did not send me a PM. Waste of time.

He is to important to do the work apperently.

•••
•••
Hi did not send me a PM. Waste of time.

He is to important to do the work apperently.

I have only just come back as I was working today and it's 3.30am here now, just finished my work....

also, I didn't know it was required to pm you. I already stated my terms for swapping, that includes anyone interested to pm me with their domain they want to trade.

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
drinkbudweiser.com
findyourhonda.com
johnshopkinsuniversitynursing.com
kimkardashiansays.com
nfl.cash
thefakemichaeljordan.com
thefakenascar.com
thefakenba.com
thefakenfl.com
thefakenhl.com

UDRP.City

•••
•••
and the irony isn't completely lost on me;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back