Dynadot

question Domain strategy

NameSilo
Watch

Romano Celli

Impact
Hi, in these days i was thinking how find a good domain strategy with a budget of 100 euro per mounth. Someone could give me some advices?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, in these days i was thinking how find a good domain strategy with a budget of 100 euro per mounth. Someone could give me some advices?
The information you're providing is a bit vague. If you have a 100 € per month budget. I presume you're asking what niche is big. I would recommend finding the niche that interest you, i.e. beanie babies, underwater basket-weaving, whatever... For me, I choose rare coins, precious metals, and crypto because it's big and it's not going away anytime soon. It's something folks are always going to seek out. I also look at what is trending, upcoming movies, newly-formed words & phrases. Example, the movie Skyscraper, featuring Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson, came out and he said in the trailer, "I am just a 'glorified security'". So I quickly registered the domain GlorifiedSecurity.com -- it's quite catchy. It's something that could sell. Hope this helps.

0:51 | 1:16
It could be 'the phrase that pays' :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back