Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Holgrave

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I'm Chris, the latest profitable flips interview on Domain Sherpa. We've expanded our domain business to helping other domainers sell their names to the right people. We work on a commission basis and the names have to be good ones, but not necessarily 5 figure names. Watch my video or listen to the podcast and let me know if you want to talk further.

Cheers,
Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BlueCrockery.com
5 year old

Blue is the color of royalty. So blue crockery could be a brand or shop to sell royal or antique crockeries in the likes of the elite and the rich.

Any views on it?

•••
Hi Chris .. listened to your episode .. great to see someone have success so early in the game. Inspires me to get more serious about outbound! Best of luck with the step into brokering! I think you're going to find your inbox full soon enough .. not too many brokers are willing to venture down into the 4 figure domain level .. so your services will be in demand.

I'm on vacation this week actually getting all my domains organised, repriced and relisted everywhere. My older names can be seen at Ategy.com .. or else you can also check out this thread as I've shared a bunch there .. if any name peaks your interest to broker .. let me know .. I could be open to it! :)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...on-or-closeout-in-your-account.1050374/page-8

PS .. Your voice and pace of how you speak totally reminded me of @ikehook (Josh) of DSAD / @Domain Shane

•••
Hi Chris .. listened to your episode .. great to see someone have success so early in the game. Inspires me to get more serious about outbound! Best of luck with the step into brokering! I think you're going to find your inbox full soon enough .. not too many brokers are willing to venture down into the 4 figure domain level .. so your services will be in demand.

I'm on vacation this week actually getting all my domains organised, repriced and relisted everywhere. My older names can be seen at Ategy.com .. or else you can also check out this thread as I've shared a bunch there .. if any name peaks your interest to broker .. let me know .. I could be open to it! :)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...on-or-closeout-in-your-account.1050374/page-8

PS .. Your voice and pace of how you speak totally reminded me of @ikehook (Josh) of DSAD / @Domain Shane
Thanks for the feedback Brother, Good to talk to meet you. I'll take a look at your names soon. We're pretty crazy right now in New Orleans with Mardi Gras so after Fat Tuesday next week things will be back to normal. Have a great weekend.
Chris

•••
Hi Guys,

I'm Chris, the latest profitable flips interview on Domain Sherpa. We've expanded our domain business to helping other domainers sell their names to the right people. We work on a commission basis and the names have to be good ones, but not necessarily 5 figure names. Watch my video or listen to the podcast and let me know if you want to talk further.

Cheers,
Chris

Do you mind sharing the link to your video interview.

Edit:
Nevermind found the Link

Last edited:
•••
Good interview! Welcome to the industry. BTW who's "WE"?

We've expanded our domain business to helping other domainers sell their names to the right people. We work on a commission basis and the names have to be good ones.......

I think I got a perfect domain name for you, to start your new buissness venture. :cigar:
QualifiedBroker.com.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back