IT.COM

Domain SEO research for $12.50 an hour, 8 hours minimum.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne L.

Established Member
Impact
What Services are you offering?

Domain SEO services

1. SEO Keywords Research

I'll submit to you the most-searched keywords in your niche. I'll show you the stats and the trends.

This will show you the existing market volume for your end-users' products/services and the existing market for your domains.

2. TLD Research

.com is king but there are other .tlds which can also help your domains rank well in the SERPs (Search Engines Results Pages).

Given the industry/product/service that you choose, know the .tlds you should consider as against the .tlds that will pull your domains further down the SERPs.

3. Domain Name Research

I'll send SEO branding recommendations. Domains that are both catchy and Search Engine optimized will be recommended. Choose whether you want this research done for:

1. Available domains
2. Expired Domains
3. Domain Aftermarket

Who will best benefit from Domain SEO services?

End-users
Advertising Companies
Marketing Companies
Domain Investors who care about their end-users' bottomline.
Domainers who know the value of Domain SEO but don't have time to do SEO research.

Why do I need Search Engine Optimized domains?

Rationale: Search Engine Optimized domains have an increased probability of ranking in search engines ergo there's a larger chance that you'll be seen by your target market if you have optimized domains.

Keywords play an important role when it comes to getting traffic to a website. Users type enter keywords into their search queries and they are more likely to click on domain names and links that contain those keywords.

https://www.website.com/website-builder-and-web-design/keyword-domains--use-them-or-lose-them

How much is your rate?

$100 for 8 hours

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain research with Search Engine Optimization ranking considerations factored in.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back