IT.COM

alert domain-seo-registry.com scam

NameSilo
Watch
I have received this email from [email protected]

and I haven't ordered anything from them.

Follow this Link: http://domain-seo-registry.com/?url=namehost.us&[email protected]

This important expiration notification offer is to inform you as a courtesy to domain name holder, that your domain is expiring soon and herewith this domain search engine optimization submission offer is about to expire immediately.

When a domain name expires, you will experience an immediate interruption in search engine services on your website, email and any other associated services. Renew your domain as soon as possible to avoid any issues with your website or email. The information in this expiration notification offer may contain relevant and/or legally privileged information from the notification processing department of the SEO Domain Service Registration to subscribe our search engine traffic generator. We do not register or renew domain names. We are selling SEO traffic generator software services.

This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you fail to complete your domain name registration namehost.us search engine optimization service by the validity date, may cause in the delete of this search engine optimization domain name notification offer notice. Failure to complete your seo domain name registration namehost.us search engine optimization service process may make it difficult for customers to find you on the web.

This domain seo registration for namehost.us search engine service optimization notification offer will end 08/07/18

Sincerly,
Domain SEO Service Center

an obvious reason why i was not alarmed because the expiration of namehost.us is Feb 21, 2019 and not according to this email , at least when they do send this, my advise to them is just do a little domain whois. it gave them up.

what a way to do their seo marketing very alarming and still if it gives you some hurry up and go get it, still a scammy for me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back