Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Selling Domain Sellers Handbook

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RENATA BARNES

Established Member
Impact
22
I am pleased to say I have launched my book 'Domain Sellers Handbook' which can be purchased directly from the publishers, it is in a queue for distribution on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple etc.

I have also listed the links to the books for purchase from the publishers:

EBOOK

http://www.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/677490-domain-sellers-handbook

PHYSICAL BOOKS

(Hard Cover Option)

http://www.blurb.co.uk/b/9001429-domain-sellers-handbook

(Soft Cover Option)

http://www.blurb.co.uk/bookstore/invited/7806941/f7fd28f2abbc5a14777158bab612162c8e765a7c


Best Wishes
Renata
 

Attachments

  • LOW RESOLUTION BOOK COVER.jpg
    LOW RESOLUTION BOOK COVER.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 34
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back