Domain Empire

discuss Domain searching routine and technique

NameSilo
Watch

Randy93

Established Member
Impact
I'm new to this domain investing industry. I hold currently 25 .com domains and trying to register more. I would like to know people domain searching routine to learn and improve my searching technique. Currently my routine is, I start in the morning searching lot of combinations and buying the best available domain end of day just one per day. I would like to know people routine of buying domains interested people please share your routine and technique so I learn something from it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a very long process that takes many years of research, study and money loss to build a decent portfolio. Your first priority is to minimise the inevitable financial loss. 90% of domainers miserably fail. In the beginning study a lot and register only names you would use for your own company.You definitely need to have another source of income and see what happens with domaining.

Last edited:
•••
It's a very long process that takes many years of research, study and money loss to build a decent portfolio. Your first priority is to minimise the inevitable financial loss. 90% of domainers miserably fail. In the beginning study a lot and register only names you would use for your own company.You definitely need to have another source of income and see what happens with domaining.
Agreed, I'm a software developer and domaining for hobby. Just wanted to know the techniques of finding decent domain names. I know people wont share specific technique but in general trying to find if there is a common way of finding available domains with available tools.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back