IT.COM

reviews Domain Review Part 1 | new gTLD Portfolios

NameSilo
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hey Fellas,

Our first domain review is here. On this episode @Grego85 and I reviewed the domain names of @Mario86 and @lolwarrior. This review episode is for new gTLDs particularly.

On our next review episode we will be reviewing ccTLD portfolios. So if you like to submit your ccTLD domains for our review you can make your submissions here. 2 domains will be chosen for the "Wall of Fame" episode and I think we will have great domains on the Wall of Fame each month.

And I am pretty sure some of them will sell to other domain investors out there. I literally love two domains from this review. Let us know your favourites from the lists.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you @Grego85 and @atinc for this really great job, the video is very enjoyable to watch, honestly this is some very high quality content! I mean this is the first video in line, and so professional like if you would do it for years....

I have also learned a lot from it - it was balanced, informative, you pointed out some great domains, but also showed possible weaker points at some names, so others can learn. It really helps to get that perspective from other experienced domainers. Thanks again.

•••
I have posted video on Linkedin, hope it will get good publicity!

Do you guys have maybe another ideas or suggestions how to get more viewers to that youtube channel? If so, please share...

•••
Great job on the video Ahmet. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your show. Cant wait to see the next one.

•••
Thank you @Grego85 and @atinc for this really great job, the video is very enjoyable to watch, honestly this is some very high quality content! I mean this is the first video in line, and so professional like if you would do it for years....

I have also learned a lot from it - it was balanced, informative, you pointed out some great domains, but also showed possible weaker points at some names, so others can learn. It really helps to get that perspective from other experienced domainers. Thanks again.

Thanks @lolwarrior I am glad you liked it.

Greg and I are coming from two different cultures and backgrounds and we both appreciate a great domain when we see it.

I am interested to know if you are willing to sell your "Premium . Property" domain or do you have any future business plan on it?

On the other hand @Mario86 's "Euro . Poker" is great domain as well and would like to know if he is also willing to sell this domain?

Great job on the video Ahmet. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your show. Cant wait to see the next one.

Thank you Greg, it was a pleasure to have you on the show. You been extremely helpful with your thoughts and I am looking forward to have you back to the show again with some real great content!

•••
Thanks @lolwarrior I am glad you liked it.

Greg and I are coming from two different cultures and backgrounds and we both appreciate a great domain when we see it.

I am interested to know if you are willing to sell your "Premium . Property" domain or do you have any future business plan on it?

On the other hand @Mario86 's "Euro . Poker" is great domain as well and would like to know if he is also willing to sell this domain?

Thank you Greg, it was a pleasure to have you on the show. You been extremely helpful with your thoughts and I am looking forward to have you back to the show again with some real great content!

Thanks Mehmet! As for your question: I love this domain as it gets as good as it can get for its purpose. And I might utilize it in future as well, considering my core profession. Saying that, almost everything is for sale, if the price is right. But my price idea for it is definitely not low, and will be probably quite shocking for most of the buyers, so there are good chances it is going to stay with me :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back