NameSilo

Domain Research for Sellers Notes?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

KeyserSoze_UK

Established Member
Impact
6
Hi, I've got a portfolio of domains that I'm looking to list (probably on Flippa) and I've noted that some people put fairly thorough 'Sellers Notes' covering things like Exact Searches, Broad Searches, other Comparable Sales and keyword Search Volumes/CPC. What advice do experienced namePros Domainers have for finding and pulling together these sorts of information / data please? Many thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Google keyword planner for exact, broad searches, CPC, competition etc. and namebio.com for comparable sales.

Good Luck.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back