Domain Empire

Domain Registrars and hosting for live site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello im not looking to sell or profit from domains

im actually looking for Domain Registrars company and hosting company for my one only website im building

i have heard good things about hostgator for hosting

any advice to where to register and where to host my website

Thank you :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?

What is your budget?

•••
You can prefer either GoDaddy or HostGator. Both are in well service to the customer needs.

•••
I would suggest namecheap.com for a domain registrar, and hostgator for web hosting. Both are easy to use, and offer good value.

There are always coupons available, so make sure you use one and save a little bit of money as well :)

•••
I think that you should try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

•••
What sort of budget do you have for your webhosting? Any specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction

•••
I'm using Namecheap for domain registering and Hostgator for hosting too, and I've been happy with them for what must be 6 or 7 years now.

Namecheap usually has some coupons available out there, that can save you a dollar or two on new registrations or transfers. http://www.namecheapcoupons.com/ should be a good start.

•••
Hello im not looking to sell or profit from domains

im actually looking for Domain Registrars company and hosting company for my one only website im building

i have heard good things about hostgator for hosting

any advice to where to register and where to host my website

Thank you :)

Do you prefer Linux or Windows hosting?

•••
Have you already chosen a company?

What web site are you going to host?

•••
Try to buy from those who are trusted and will provide you money back guarantee.

•••
How long has the host been around?! it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time..
Besides, read customer hosting reviews before to make any final decision.

•••
What server location are you interested in?

What domain (.com, .net, .org, .info) are you going to register?

•••
you can try Bigrock.com ,domains are pretty cheap and hosting is also cheap. 24/7 customer support .

•••
I suppose that you can send an email to a potential web hosting provider and domain Registrar and judge their customer service, firsthand.

•••
I guess its your new building site hostgator will be fine for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back