Dynadot

domain Domain portfolio...what's it worth? - abcdomainsales.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys:

I own about 140+ mostly .com domains. Just wondering what you think they might be worth as a portfolio sale? Also, what do you think are the top 3 most valuable/best domains in this list? Thanks for your help!

abcdomainsales.com
abstractartshop.com
accostable.com
addmetric.com
ai2c.com
airobotech.com
animaltrainer.pro
assholequiz.com
asswise.com
bestmpgs.com
bigfrogmedia.com
birdseedfood.com
bitcoinfyi.com
blackfridayleaks.com
bongwise.com
bonkmatch.com
bonkwise.com
botfixers.com
botpatch.com
brandnabber.com
cargovantrader.com
cashexchangerates.com
clanwise.com
crankster.net
crazygoodcoupons.com
crowdvoted.com
cybergender.com
debtconsol.org
diskblaster.com
doghaulers.com
doodlechamp.com
dooshy.com
droidtablets.com
eFarmloans.com
elegion.com
evercritical.com
fagtrap.com
fartpal.com
fatwebdeals.com
feezilla.com
fingli.com
fitclubvip.com
flickopedia.com
flixler.com
flixli.com
floatmapp.com
floatmojo.com
foodsforpets.com
foodycoupons.com
frogtex.com
funfitclub.com
gaysays.com
geezler.com
genderdefinition.com
genderdefinitions.com
geowiser.com
getspeedyweed.com
gigvantage.com
gigwiser.com
goofmedia.com
hangoverfixers.com
horseboarders.com
hotsaas.com
howsushi.com
ifobamacared.com
iGrease.com
jeffbezosforpresident.com
jumpfrogmedia.com
keenstats.com
maxonit.com
merrychristmases.com
metoatee.com
mylatestidea.com
namechamps.com
namegoes.com
namesndomains.com
namesnipers.com
newsvotes.com
obamacarefyi.com
oddcrap.com
ohgoodnews.com
peanutbrittles.com
phoned.us
pinballspot.com
pixzi.net
pollmagic.com
poof.biz
rapeseeds.com
reaplove.com
salefordomains.com
seekmygeek.com
spamogram.com
spaznews.com
spazworks.com
spazzler.com
speedyweeder.com
spoofgoof.com
squirty.net
teazee.com
tenjokes.com
thelocalpost.com
tinyhomeclassified.com
topnewideas.com
toptenbloopers.com
toptencodes.com
toptenmpg.com
toptenppc.com
toptensexy.com
toptentwerks.com
toptenworkouts.com
townrater.com
trollwise.com
trumpcritics.org
trumpcrowd.org
trumpmarch.org
trumpratings.org
trumpsurvey.org
trumpsurveys.org
trumpzoo.org
twerkings.com
typingspeedtests.com
typomattic.com
ubercamper.com
uberfiber.com
ufaru.com
upnow.net
vailtriclub.org
verystupidnews.com
votecounters.com
vreezi.com
vrhomeschools.com
weedyneed.com
wefoundbugs.com
whaboom.com
whatsobamacare.com
xyzdeals.com
xyzya.com
yazzli.com
youbonk.com
zeenmedia.com
zeezly.com
zikastatistics.com
zinglee.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant see much value in these, I would read this forum for a few months before regging any more names. For someone new to the game, you have a lot of names, register between 1-10 names and then try and sell a few first, then register a few more with the cash you make. You will really suffer come renewal time.

Good luck

•••
elegion.com

Would be better looking if presented eLegion.com

**Possible enduser: e-legion.com**

bitcoinfyi.com

When I see sellers asking minimum $25k for their domain, it makes me wonder if they're willing to invest in alternative forms of the domain. ie Bitcoin.fyi (nice landing page)

evercritical.com

I've heard this phrase in conversation. Might have a use for a product desiring keyword 'critical'

upload_2017-6-16_12-27-53.png

fartpal.com

I'm including this because it made me laugh...

Kids love farts. Heck, I love farts. Not sure the product, whether it be a kids stuffed animal, toy, or sound device - fart pal sounds friendly. If nothing else, it's a cleaver way to pay with farts. Or would that be PayFart.com? ;) haha

•••
Hard truth, these domains are a $1,100 liability.

•••
Quick glance, I see a few -decent- ones on the list. Unfortunately, there is nothing outstanding.

The following IMO have potential above reg fee.

dooshy.com
fartpal.com
feezilla.com
geezlar.com
oddcrap.com
xyzdeals.com
zeezly.com
zinglee.com

Good luck.

•••
Hard truth, these domains are a $1,100 liability.
Thanks for the feedback. I hear you. Luckily I bought most of them for $1 each on a promo that name.com was running. I've sold about 40 others that I also bought for $1 for about $2K profit after listing fees.

•••
Thanks for the feedback. I hear you. Luckily I bought most of them for $1 each on a promo that name.com was running. I've sold about 40 others that I also bought for $1 for about $2K profit after listing fees.

Ask anyone picking out winners from your list if they want to buy them.

•••

lol.. but really.. I like these and could see some value in them, mostly XX at most however

abcdomainsales.com - good for a domain reseller
crankster.net - although a .net, I like the way it sounds
namechamps.com - another good one for a domain reseller
namesnipers.com - good for a domain drop list or drop catcher
and...
oddcrap.com - I like odd crap.. I would make it into a "Weird News" type website that showcases the dumb crap people do!

•••
It is funny, each one of you select different domain and advise to drop the rest.

•••
Do yourself a favor. Sell what you can for $2 each and let the rest drop. Take the $1,100 you would have spent on renewals and buy one or two good names.

Last edited:
•••
Spaznews! Hahaha, what were you thinking?!

Your work wasn't done in the 'spaz' niche however! You followed it up with others!

I've heard of the game Simon says, I don't hang out in homosexual venues so haven't heard of 'gay says' but maybe that's just me and it's really a thing!

Xyzdeals? No deals to be had in xyz.

Dooshy, ah yes, there is an enviable brand. :xf.cry:

Having given you a hard time (which is tough love really that IS well deserved), I'm gonna try and find something positive to say....

ReapLove.com
MaxOnIt.com

These are your best.

Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback Richard. Your humor is not in vain. Funny. Never know, Dooshy might be the next big thing. Emperor's New Clothes social trends, you know how it goes.

•••
Being pragmatic, I would
topnewideas.com
reaplove.com = (sowlove.com):angelic:

•••

where did you sell 40 handregs in 1 year or less?

•••
•••
Sorry I agree with the other guys you maybe have 6 or 7 semi decent names in there... :(

•••
Well if you've already made a $2k profit and you paid $1 each for these, you can comfortably afford to drop what you have left and reinvest in better names.

•••
•••
I like odd crap too.

trumpmarch.org Might be sellable

•••
jeffbezosforpresident.com
Maybe he will buy it himself :glasses:

•••
•••
Spaznews! Hahaha, what were you thinking?!

Your work wasn't done in the 'spaz' niche however! You followed it up with others!

I've heard of the game Simon says, I don't hang out in homosexual venues so haven't heard of 'gay says' but maybe that's just me and it's really a thing!

Xyzdeals? No deals to be had in xyz.

Dooshy, ah yes, there is an enviable brand. :xf.cry:

Having given you a hard time (which is tough love really that IS well deserved), I'm gonna try and find something positive to say....

ReapLove.com
MaxOnIt.com

These are your best.

Good luck.

•••
Quick glance, I see a few -decent- ones on the list. Unfortunately, there is nothing outstanding.

dooshy.com
fartpal.com
feezilla.com
geezlar.com
oddcrap.com
xyzdeals.com
zeezly.com
zinglee.com

Good luck.
Hey, thanks for your opinion. Much appreciated. Funny thing, I've asked in random places for feedback on what names people think are decent. I get a lot of varying opinions. Pretty interesting.

•••
The names on the list are what's left of a bunch of .com domain I bought for $1 each on a name.com happy hour promo last year. I don't plan on renewing most of them.

•••

dooshy.com
fartpal.com
feezilla.com
geezlar.com
oddcrap.com
xyzdeals.com
zeezly.com
zinglee.com

Good luck.
Thanks VP. Yeah, I thought Dooshy would be desirable. I tried selling dooshy.com on Flippa last month with no sale. Funny though, I've have listed domains (Flippa & eBay) where there is minimal interest from buyers, and then relist them again another time and had pretty good success. I guess it just comes down to marketing principles: good product/service, good presentation, and correct place and time for audience.

•••
Nothing there really grabs but these might be okayish...

ABCDomainSales.com
NameChamps.com
DebtConsol.com
NameSnipers.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back