Dynadot

Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone know of a site I can park some of my domains at to earn money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainhop.com
domainsponser.com
sedo.com

•••
Of these which would you say is the best to go with?

•••
Depends on the domains. Mine made around $15 to $20 in a few days at domainhop, but now they have made 34 cents in the same amount of time at SEDO. :(

•••
i dunno, i have bad luck with making money on the internet :( domain hop so far out of like 30 domains i have $10 ;\

•••
You need high traffic domains most likely. And it's PPC isn't it?

•••
nexelhost said:
You need high traffic domains most likely. And it's PPC isn't it?

It is mostly PPC, but you don't necessarily need high traffic. I have some domains that get 5 uniques a day, but with 2 clicks a day paying $1+ each, it's $500 a year off a domain that cost $8. Not a bad ROI.

For more info, I'm partial to ParkingPrimer.com , which is my take at a parking tutorial site (Still under construction for now).

-Allan

•••
I have been thinking about starting a site like that for a month or 2 now. Just need a good domain and the cash to buy it :P

•••
I'm making like $30-50 a day with Domain Hop

•••
i was using sedo and after using domainhop, i think that i will definitely move all my domains over to domainhop

•••
nexel, you are? with what domains? i'm making $0.00 - $0.02 a day on like 30 domains :X

•••
Dwayne said:
nexel, you are? with what domains? i'm making $0.00 - $0.02 a day on like 30 domains :X
what kind of traffic are you getting. I really depends. I have around 50 .info and i don't get a cent from them

•••
•••
what do you mean 10k a day?

1rrr1, i picked keywords with the most OVT and yes they are .infos :X

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back