Dynadot

question Domain Parking Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nayem Hasan

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys,

I have a domain for which i am planning to create backlinks. If i will park domain after creating backlink, will domain parking company banned my account, if i will get traffic from those links?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If ban - then firstly by Google...

•••
Driving artificial traffic is frowned upon and risky. You'd better develop the domain rather than park it.

•••
Search - that question has been asked and answered in MANY threads going back over more than a decade.

Last edited:
•••
Assume you have to stop all link building at least 3-6 months before parking. The only way you can do this is to add some content, keep the site up, do your SEO, stop your SEO for 3-6 months and then park. If you end up with a "new" rogue link that suddenly appears well after you stop your SEO efforts - that could be enough to get you fail listed.

•••
Hello Guys,

I have a domain for which i am planning to create backlinks. If i will park domain after creating backlink, will domain parking company banned my account, if i will get traffic from those links?

Thanks
How will you build links when your domain is pointing to a parked page? No one will want to link to a parked page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back