Dynadot

Domain needed for a technology portal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a single domain for a webportal that focuses on computers, technology and general electronics.

The domain should fulfil as many of the below mentioned criteria as possible.

• ONLY .com domain
  • Should be brandable. Goes without saying that we want a name that is at max 2 words (preferably 1 word) and incase it has any numerals, they should make sense.
  • Should NOT have any hyphens.
  • Brandable names that can be put on a tech site are fine also. But make sure the brandable name has some relevance for a general tech site.
  • The domain should be easy to pronounce and read.
  • The domain should preferably not be a typo or have a spell issue with a trademarked name or site. Should be easy to spell.

Budget: Around 1000$ range.

Please get back to me via pm with domain name and pricing that you have in mind.
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
PM Sent - if you are interested please let me know.

•••
•••
•••
PM sent.

Regards,

Dorian.

•••
PM Sent for General Tech, Computers and Electronics Domain.(It really is a good one)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to all those who replied.

Unfortunately, there have been only a couple of interesting domain names in all the ones i have received offers for.

If you have a good brandable name, that you think is above my budget, just drop a pm and we will take it up also. I will re-emphasize that pronounceability and branding of the name is very important for us.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What do you mean "Brandable"? Can you give some examples of the kind of names that you are looking for?
Do you want actual word(s) that are immediately recognized by everyone and have actual meaning associated with your project, or some abstract combination of letters that make cool sounds, that you can market over time to create your own meaning ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back