IT.COM

domains Domain Names Owned by Nokia

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Nokia famous once for us all playing "Snake" on our cell / mobile phones - They own 763 domain names, there aren't any major gems from this corporation but a few below that make my Top 5.

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-nokia/7356

Here are my Top 5 Domain Names Owned by Nokia
  1. NSN.com
  2. Sync.net
  3. OVI.com
  4. Motive.us
  5. CableWave.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My favorites of theirs:
1. Ascend.com
2. Motive.com, .us
3. NSN.com
4. Sync.net
5. NokiaTheater.com -- which I'd like very much to see
6. TheBigRoll.com

•••
•••
alcanet.com
alcatel.com (the whole series of tlds with this keyword)
ascend.com
bluetopia.net
hcac.com

ty

•••
My question is- assume I have the domain NSN.com. Now who do I reach who works in Nokia to sell my domain NSN.com?

Like CEO? does he understand ? thats confusing often

•••
A few interesting phrases...

connectingpeople.com
facethetask.com
grabitifyoucan.com
iotcommunity.com
etadevices.com
itspixies.com

•••
My question is- assume I have the domain NSN.com. Now who do I reach who works in Nokia to sell my domain NSN.com?

NSN is an acronym for Nokia Solution Network in Nokia. So having a 3L or 4L, your target endusers should be those brands that the letters can work as acronyms.

•••

I'd hire a broker, they have their connections.

•••
A few interesting phrases...

connectingpeople.com

Connecting People used to be their tag line. Just in case anyone didn't know from back in the day :couchpotato:

I didn't realised that they owned Alcatel, that's news to me!

Shame that Microsoft didn't get a few nice domains in their cursed takeover deal.

NSN is an acronym for Nokia Solution Network in Nokia. So having a 3L or 4L, your target endusers should be those brands that the letters can work as acronyms.
Nice typo of MSN.com too

Last edited:
•••
I used to work with Nokia Finland (when the Internet was born). I was told then by their corporate execs about the new GSM rollout in Asia. I didn't buy shares, nor was I into .com's at the time (preoccupied with my own technology)... damn did I miss some good opportunities! :banghead:

•••
Great timing with this list. I say that because they didn’t renew smartphone (.) ca. It will be in auction next week. :)

•••
•••
•••
How did you miss
Ascend.com
Motive.com

•••
Back