IT.COM

Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mehedi90

Impact
:hi:Anybody help me. How can i choose a good domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Sage piece of advice: DON'T register any names until you do thorough research on this industry. Start by reading through the newbie thread:

If you are trying to select a domain for a specific end-user purpose, then you need to offer us more information about your business/interests. Otherwise, any suggestions here will be non-specific and a waste of your time.

Last edited:
•••
for What you want Domian Name ?

•••
Hello Mehedi,
As a domain name is a very crucial component of your website, it is very important to choose a good one for your site. A few tips which you can adopt while choosing a name are:
Keep it simple and short (don’t go for long domain names)
Try to use .com extension as it is the oldest and shows a good presence on the web.
Always avoid trademarked names and go in for unique names as search engines also give due importance to unique domain named websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Depends on the use of the website
Depends if you want it to be memorable or factual or search engine friendly
Depends on your topic and what your intentions are..
Share more information.

•••
You need an idea. When I first started out, I didn't know what to do nor make. All I knew was I wanted to be rich. I now have an idea and I'm paying a lot to get it made. What I mean by that is you should know what type of site you want to make. Plan a bit. What type of hosting (free (if you want low downtime), shared, vps, or dedicated), the name, concept, etc.)

If you got that we can help.

•••
what type of site you want to make

•••
Back