IT.COM

Domain name portfolio for lease rent or sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

platey

Top Member
Impact
hi

i have a domain name portfolio which i have built up over the past 4 years or so

i am reluctantly looking to sell lease or rent either the portfolio or domain name or names within my portfolio

I do not try to sell my domain names one or two are on market places etc but 90%
of portfolio has never been marketed

my domain name portfolio would suit someone who knows how to do outbound and or park domain names on landing pages and who knows which domain names to sit on and wait for offers

my strategy is buy and sit on and not to sell eg the long term approach and i would be hoping to sell my portfolio who preferably has the same domain name investing strategy

my portfolio contains the following

Tech venture start up two keyword .coms

5L .com brandabes

Gtlds

Two keyword self explanatory .coms

Emoji domains eg two character .ws emoji

And a couple of idn .coms

And as i am from the uk my portfolio contains a few uk cctlds eg .co.uk and .uk domains a few of which are in the legal sector

why am i selling my portfolio?

I dont want to but sitting on a portfolio of domain names is ok but i want to pay some bills amd it is pointless looking at a valuable portfolio when i could sell it to pay bills

DM me if interested in buying my portfolio

have any questions

How big is my portfolio?

ask me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back