IT.COM

Domain Name Owners Association of India™

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Domaining, Website Designing, Development and Search Engine Optimization can be a lonesome hobby or line of work.

Local meetups and joint ventures can open up BAG-FULL of opportunities to explore, network and have fun. I am interested in making money, and making it through the best way possible with like minded people.

Lets form an exclusive INDIAN GROUP so that we can explore available options. :sold:

Post here, let's see what we can get started.
==================================

Update (as of March, 2014): Domain Name Owners Association of India™ is functioning. Check us out at www.DNOAi.com & http://www.facebook.com/dnowners :hearts:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Soofi,

I didn't get any message from you..It will be great if you can resend it.

Regards
VS

•••
Hello everyone,

Once again, I feel immense pleasure in inviting all the members to the DNOAi's second meetup scheduled for 15th-16th March, 2014 at Radisson Blue Hotel in Dwarka, New Delhi. Agenda for the meetup is something like this:

15th March, 2014
12 noon - Arrival at Radisson Blu Hotel for out of city delegates
4 pm to 7 pm - First meetup of DNOAi Members

16th March, 2014
10 am to 2 pm - Formal Meetup of the DNOAi team at Business Center, Radisson Blu Hotel.

* Documents Checklist & Meetup Requirements for the Executive & associate members available with info(at)dnoai.com
* All founding/executive members need to be STRICTLY available and sign documents for the association.
* Executive Members not able to attend the meetup can communicate the same at an earliest. Send the documents through courier right away (contact Divam for postal address: divam(at)dnoai.com or divamsharma(at)yahoo.co.in).

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions or concerns.

Looking forward to meet all of you once again.

•••
Calling all the Domain Name Owners in India :)

•••
we invite every domainer to come be part of DNOAi.com :)

•••
•••
You mean every domainer living in India. Or anywhere in the world ?
we invite every domainer to come be part of DNOAi.com :)

•••
You mean every domainer living in India. Or anywhere in the world ?

Opening doors for Everyone, and our first conference is coming up in the month of July this year :)

•••
•••
Thanks URLtrader, I will provide more information in due time.

•••
•••
This seems similar to the now gone DNOA that used to be here ?

•••
inviting all Indian domainers :D

•••
I'm from Gujarat and i will like to join

:)

•••
•••
Hi

I'm a domain investor and IT consultant. I also design and develop websites as a hobby. I would like to join in.

•••
nalakath, glad to connect with you bro!

I will provide more information in due course of time about membership. For now, you can register for the first ever major domain name conference in India by visiting our website: www.dnoai.com/domainx

or Registering for free at http://domainx.eventbrite.com

Let me know if you need any help!

•••
Hi Soofi,
Unable to send you PM.
thanks for inviting me to the group. my whats app number is 898-367-0129

•••
•••
Hi Soofi
connect me as well
cheers

•••
•••
unfortunately, edit comment option is not available in this thread, will need to ask michelle to fix it :)

•••
•••
•••
2015 Edition Coming Soon?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back