Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Domain name for a swapping site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

davdav

New Member
Impact
0
Hi, I bought two domain names for a site of swapping: swappalo.com and swapalo.com. I'm Italian and I would like an opinion from you. These names may have a bad meaning or sound in English? If not, What do you think is the best, swappalo or swapalo?
Tkx
:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is a swapping site?

In English, these names don't mean anything but, that doesn't mean they can't be a brand.
 
0
•••
What is a swapping site?

In English, these names don't mean anything but, that doesn't mean they can't be a brand.

A site to exchange goods.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
0
•••
No other reply? Let me know please... :)
 
0
•••
I prefer the one p version.
"Swap - ah - low" vs "Swap - pay - low"

Swapalo is a bit smoother in English.
 
0
•••
I agree with DomainAgents. swapalo is better than swappalo
 
0
•••
*

swapalo as the main site, with swappalo redirected to it.

Good luck with your project!

;)

*
 
0
•••
Both will be hard to remember. if they are open, you might consider swapola (for the States). We have other similar slang terms like 'payola'

Have fun and make it memorable: swapalulu, hotswap,
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back