IT.COM

Domain mar Do you use Name Liquidate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you use Name Liquidate?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • No

votes
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Name Liquidate has been around a few years now, is owned by Epik.com, and has been a venue to allow domain name investors to auction off domains before they expire to see if they recoup some of their registration fees if you were considering letting that domain name drop... So do you use it?

Read more about it and see some names available today at Name Liquidate on Robbies Blog

https://www.domaining.com/headline/?h=4105722

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This isnt news. Looks like a paid sponsor post.

•••
It’s not a paid sponsored post I can assure you that… I just want to know who still uses Name Liquidate that’s all.

•••
Whether paid or not paid you should not indirectly advertise for a company who does not care about the customers and let the customer's data exposed to billion of people on the Internet.

•••
As soon as you see the ''Epik'' name in the header/article, you know the thread is gonna get hit by a 10-level shitstorm.
Shit throwers ''at the ready'', fellas.

Last edited:
•••
As soon as you see the ''Epik'' name in the header/article, you know the thread is gonna get hit by a 10-level shitstorm.
One of my favorite Registrar is Epik.com only. Their services are superb. Their prices are lower than others. Though they do not have Afternic.com Fast Transfer facilities and Paypal payment option at present, but good news is that very soon Afternic Fast Transfer and PayPal will be available at Epik.com. @Rob Monster

•••
It’s not a paid sponsored post I can assure you that… I just want to know who still uses Name Liquidate that’s all.
This isnt news. Looks like a paid sponsor post.

Your blog post looks and reads as a promotional piece. Whether you intended it or not. Although it is hard to believe that it wasn't intentional.

The fact that you linked it via domaining.com redirect instead of linking directly to the post url raises questions as well. And what does "Domain mar" in your title mean? Plus having a large "Name Liquidate" logo in your blog post indicates promotion together with the accompanying text. If all you wanted was to know who is using Name Liquidate you could have started a simple poll on Np without the extra verbiage, domain listings, and graphic work. Your blog post has all the features of a promotional piece. You should have been paid for it, if you weren't.

Last edited:
•••
This is the type of post I wish there was an LOL quick reply option. :ROFL:

•••
Your blog post looks and reads as a promotional piece. Whether you intended it or not. Although it is hard to believe that it wasn't intentional.

The fact that you linked it via domaining.com redirect instead of linking directly to the post url raises questions as well. And what does "Domain mar" in your title mean? Plus having a large "Name Liquidate" logo in your blog post indicates promotion together with the accompanying text. If all you wanted was to know who is using Name Liquidate you could have started a simple poll on Np without the extra verbiage, domain listings, and graphic work. Your blog post has all the features of a promotional piece. You should have been paid for it, if you weren't.

Appreciate the feedback, I definitely wasn’t paid for it and take your points moving.

•••
One of my favorite Registrar is Epik.com only. Their services are superb. Their prices are lower than others. Though they do not have Afternic.com Fast Transfer facilities and Paypal payment option at present, but good news is that very soon Afternic Fast Transfer and PayPal will be available at Epik.com. @Rob Monster
I like Epik myself a lot, holding a large part of my portfolio with them, however where the info about Afternic Fast Transfer being back is coming from? I briefly chatted with Rob just before the New Year, touching the subject a bit, and there was no sign of it from what I understood. I'd be happy to see it though, for sure.

Last edited:
•••
I like Epik myself a lot, holding a large part of my portfolio with them, however where the info about Afternic Fast Transfer is coming from? I briefly chatted with Rob just before the New Year, touching the subject a bit, and there was no sign of it from what I understood. I'd be happy though, for sure.
In a communication with Mr Rob Monster recently, he told me that he reached out to the CEO Godaddy and a PayPal executive is also on their board, hopefully the issues will be sorted out soon.

Last edited:
•••
In a communication with Mr Rob Monster recently, he told me that he reached out to the CEO Godaddy and a PayPal executive is also on their board, hopefully the issues will be sorted out soon.
What issues are there to sort out?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back