IT.COM

Domain Management Software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webdomainhub

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

With all the different domains that we are buying at different registrar and also with different expiry dates, is there a software that can be used to managed these domains? Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's DomainMod - An open Source Domain management software. It integrates with several registrar APIs to directly pull info from your account and displays the domains in a single interface.

There's also NuageApp which is a managed service but it is too basic and "feature-less" to be of any use.

There are a few other scripts but I've not tried them personally

•••
•••
•••
consolidate to a small number of registrars and use excel

•••
Yes that's what I am doing now and seems to be effective with my small portfolio... I will continue on this path then... Thanks!

•••
I only have 3 domains in my portfolio so I use Google spreadsheet. LOL

•••
Yes that's what I am doing now and seems to be effective with my small portfolio... I will continue on this path then... Thanks!

cool :)

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
•••
join epik.com
add all registrar domains into their manager
witout need to transfer to them
nice interface
expiry dates sorting
etc

gl

•••
•••
•••
@webdomainhub the Domain Check Wordpress plugin is free options that can help you with the basics of domain management for a domain portfolio across multiple registrars. It is for use with Wordpress websites.

If you have a Wordpress website you can learn more about the plugin here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/domain-check/

Disclaimer: that is my plugin :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back