Domain Empire

Domain.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
@DAN.COM Will the new Price Request feature save the pricing within our Dashboard? Or will it remove the Price field if we choose the Price Request option? (I'd hate to have to look up the price somewhere else every time someone requests a price.) Also, do you have a date when this will be released? Thanks.
You have this feature on domain.io with or without price field.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have this feature on domain.io with or without price field.
I'm not familiar with this. Do you have a few example domains / landing pages to take a look at?

•••
•••
•••
I see you're linked to Dan.com. Are we required to enter our Dan login & password into the domain.io system to achieve this?
No

•••
I see you're linked to Dan.com. Are we required to enter our Dan login & password into the domain.io system to achieve this?

Hi Dane. You just need to enter your DAN Network ID to link to your DAN account. Then you'll only pay DAN's reduced 5% commission on any BIN sales from a Domain.io lander. Let me know if you have any other questions!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back