Dynadot

question Domain Investing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bio

Impact
Hallo. I am new to domain investing. I read many beginner articles about domain investing on namepros but not undetstanding where to start and how to create a domain name to invest and sell. Please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Follow the smart money, not the public money.
I learned more from Domain sherpa shows than anywhere else
https://www.domainsherpa.com/

Watch every show.
Make an informed decision based on data

•••
Read every bit of the beginner's section, it is incredibly helpful. I've "domained" for over a decade (on and off), today I don't consider myself perfect...I have my flaws, but I feel I've become more aware sticking around NamePros, for the relatively short time I've been here. It's an incredibly helpful community. I've even become a bit of a domain rat in the appraisal section (not that my opinion is totally right or has any real weight behind it), but I love the hobby, doing a little research and coming up with hopefully reliable price brackets. Even with those "estimates", they are BS, and not a totally accurate measure of the potential a domain may have

If you've got a healthy budget, your time in domaining will be easier, because you can afford the better names. Not to say you can't be successful on a low budget, but don't expect to rake in large sums of cash or quit your day job. Treat it as a side income, and most importantly: Have fun

Last edited:
•••
Read every bit of the beginner's section, it is incredibly helpful. I've "domained" for over a decade (on and off), today I don't consider myself perfect...I have my flaws, but I feel I've become more aware sticking around NamePros, for the relatively short time I've been here. It's an incredibly helpful community. I've even become a bit of a domain rat in the appraisal section (not that my opinion is totally right or has any real weight behind it), but I love the hobby, doing a little research and coming up with hopefully reliable price brackets. Even with those "estimates", they are BS, and not a totally accurate measure of the potential a domain may have

If you've got a healthy budget, your time in domaining will be easier, because you can afford the better names. Not to say you can't be successful on a low budget, but don't expect to rake in large sums of cash or quit your day job. Treat it as a side income, and most importantly: Have fun
Thank you jhm for guiding me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back