IT.COM

Domain Index question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone use domain index?
It even has estimted type in traffic info for the interested domain.

How accurate is its info?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think anything is accurate when it comes to automated appraisal tools.

I like Domain Index when the site is functional, but the site is often non functional. It has failed to provide search results for long periods of time lasting from days to months at a time. At least they did refund me for 2 months recently when I requested it because the site provided no results for a solid 2 month period.

•••
Really? It's good to know the insight from someone who uses it.

How do you feel about domaintools? Since it raises price from $49 to $99, i was able to do less stuff. My 1000 domain monitor now, down to a small part of it. What's your experience?

•••
I used domaintools for over 8 years and they had told me they would keep my monthly membership rate at $29.99. Then they reduced my member benefits. Then they raised my rate to $99 per month, so I cancelled their service. The only thing I miss about domaintools is their domain history lookup. Does anybody know an alternative available for that?

•••
Appraisal tools are almost useless. Even if you want to use them for search stats etc, domainindex and estibot are wildly different.

•••
Thank yout your input.
I'd like tl see if there are alternatives too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back