NameSilo

question Domain hacks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fahrzeuge

Established Member
Impact
as its explained at sedo : represent a shortcut to a commonly used word or phrase by combining Keywords and TLDs.
it's getting favorable for people how could not afford ( .com) and easy to remember for a visitor ,
1-what i am interested to know the fair value as % of sale of the full domain based on namebio
2-How SEO deal with that ?!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may find this article on DomainHacks worthwhile. It shows some high value sales that may relate to your first question and has an explanation of how to search NameBio for other domain hack sales data.

https://www.namepros.com/blog/ten-of-the-best-domain-name-hacks-in-active-use.1153533/

Values tend to be all over the map, and TLD dependent, so difficult to answer 1.

Re SEO my understanding is that virtually all of search ranking depends on quality of content and link in number and reliability, so the name itself is of not much importance except indirectly in influencing likelihood that people would click on link. There are of course other reasons that the domain matters a lot.

My article shows some domain hacks in active use, and there are tons of others, so clearly they can work for a company.

Welcome to NamePros.

Bob

•••
hacks about the name of cities,is that Ok ?

•••
All hacks are OK if they are used properly. There is no such domain type that is inappropriate for something :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back