NameSilo

Domain GIVEAWAY!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
GONE.
I'll try again another time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice offer, Rob! :great:

•••
•••
Jaysin, 1001.ws is yours. :) Please PM me those GoDaddy details as requested in my top post and then I'll push the domain into your account there, after which GoDaddy will send you an email asking you to complete the process with a few simple clicks.

Thanks!
Rob

•••
cool, i gotta signup, ill do it and PM you in a few

•••
wow good luck Jaysin with the domain!

•••
•••
Originally posted by killaklown
wow good luck Jaysin with the domain!

haha thanks, i dont know what the hell im gonna do with it, maybe make a 1001 top websites toplist with it

•••
lol thats a lot of sites :P

•••
Originally posted by Jaysin
haha thanks, i dont know what the hell im gonna do with it, maybe make a 1001 top websites toplist with it

type 1001 into Google, you'll get a lot of ideas. Many websites built around the concept of 1001 things. :)

•••
Originally posted by killaklown
lol thats a lot of sites :P

yeah it is :P

Originally posted by -RJ-
type 1001 into Google, you'll get a lot of ideas. Many websites built around the concept of 1001 things. :)

i'll do that, thanks for the tip

•••
UPDATE:

The domain 1001.ws was given away by me 8 days ago, but the winner, Jaysin, still hasn't completed the GoDaddy-push process for this name, after I originally initiated it for him and then had to do so two more times (And actually I just sent him yet another -and last- reminder from my GoDaddy account!).

I know that the next time I give away a domain, I better add to my post that this giving away thing doesn't mean that I have to spend this much time/energy on it. :|

•••
If he doesn't clain on it i would like to be the next person to say yes please to it :)

•••
how do u recieve domains? and like those 'accounts' where u get them and are they free?

•••
Awe darn i'm to late. Thats very nice of you to do that. Good luck Jaysin.

•••
•••
If he had to sign up at GoDaddy he probably isn't familiar with their cumbersome transfer process.

Still frustrating though beshopalula.

ST

•••
I have now cancelled the push-process of 1001.ws after Jaysin still hasn't claimed the name (i.e. did not complete any of the push-processes (5 in total!) initiated by me). Geez... :(

I will give 1001.ws away 'again', one day, either here or at another forum. For now (WARNING... naughty plug ahead!), you'll have to do with the dirt-cheap names I am selling; see signature link! :D

Cheers!
Rob

•••
•••
You are a great NPer, good luck to you

•••
Originally posted by Cheesan
ME! yay i'm first!

hmm weird.. he/she posted but says has 0 posts and 0 nbs...

•••
:O

How is that possible!?

•••
•••
OK... If you have noone... Give it to me please!! ... Or... Yes please!!!

(hope i'm not too late :|)

•••
Originally posted by beshopalula:

I will give 1001.ws away 'again', one day, either here or at another forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back