NameSilo

negotiable Domain for sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have two domains for sale which is brainonrent.com and buddyonnet.com.
Both of the domain has got appraised manually in 4000$ and 6000$, please let me know if anyone interested. I am ready to sell both the domain in 1000$ each.

Thanks
Imran
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
who may I ask did the appraisal?
 
0
•••
elitenethosting.com has done the appraisal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back