Dynadot

Domain Entertainment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
This is an actual email I got from a friend and former business associate today;

"Hello Richard-

A huge apology for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for your email and reaching out.

If you'd like to meet for coffee sometime please let me know. It would be great to connect.

All the best,

Sharon Thoma
Publisher
Publisher Bayfront Living

I bolded huge apology because I thought I owed Stevan Lieberman, an attorney and fellow domainer, a huge apology for a wrong assumption I made back in December. I actually registered the domain HugeApology to let him know how sorry I was, but he said there was no need to apologize. Steve turned out to be quite a gentlemen, and I hope someday we can work together.

We all have needs to apologize both personally and professionally almost every day, and I just thought there might be a need for apology intervention like special delivery flowers, or wine, or even a poem or song.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back