Dynadot

advice Domain dropping from Internet.bs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Davidoss

Impact
Hi everyone,

I was hoping for some assistance if possible. There's a domain I've been eyeing for a while now which I believe is currently under redemption period (which I suspect may well drop). I've looked through as many guides as I can find with regards to backordering domains (including a pretty good one on Domain Sherpa).

The registrar of the domain I'm interested in, is INTERNET DOMAIN SERVICE BS CORP (Internet.bs)

From my reading, I understand that certain registrars have 'exclusive' partners (e.g. NetworkSolutions drops to NameJet for a private auction).

I was wondering if anyone had experience in backordering/dropcatching domains which are expiring from Internet.bs, and which domain backordering service was successful / would you recommend? Does Internet.bs have a similar 'exclusive' partner like other registrars like NetworkSolutions have with NameJet for example? Any help on this matter would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm looking for same, do anyone have experience?

•••
Hi everyone,

I was hoping for some assistance if possible. There's a domain I've been eyeing for a while now which I believe is currently under redemption period (which I suspect may well drop). I've looked through as many guides as I can find with regards to backordering domains (including a pretty good one on Domain Sherpa).

The registrar of the domain I'm interested in, is INTERNET DOMAIN SERVICE BS CORP (Internet.bs)

From my reading, I understand that certain registrars have 'exclusive' partners (e.g. NetworkSolutions drops to NameJet for a private auction).

I was wondering if anyone had experience in backordering/dropcatching domains which are expiring from Internet.bs, and which domain backordering service was successful / would you recommend? Does Internet.bs have a similar 'exclusive' partner like other registrars like NetworkSolutions have with NameJet for example? Any help on this matter would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers.

Sure... I can check and tell if you are comfortable sharing the domain name. I don't know offhand any domain at internet.bs that's currently about to expire to check directly.

Happy to answer other questions as well

•••
I cannot tell the domain, but my question is that if internetbs.net has any partnership with GoDaddy etc to auction off the domains?

•••
Why don't you just ask internet.bs online chat? They are pretty good.

I use them as a registrar for some of my names and love them. Online support is pretty good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back