Domain checking tool (Help name it).

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I would like to share something I created the other day.

--

http://bulkpr.info/index2.php (index2.php not index.php)

and

http://bulkpr.info/index3.php (index3.php not index.php)

The first is basically enter up to ten words and it will pair those words toge their and see if they are free to register. The second will pair the first box with the second box to refine the search for keyword pairs.

I am not entirely sure what to call these tools. Post something that you think they should be called. Maybe "Domain Word Pair Finder". I originally created them, cause I could not find a place that would allow me to use a list of words and check for paired version of those words. domain search bot was close, but they still did not offer the extra I was looking for and domain tools replied with 3 word combo domains and no words I would like.

I am think about releasing the source code for them. If there is any interest. :)



*Source code has been released.
.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good tools, rep added.

I would be interested in the source code. :)
 
0
•••
I would call them namebots...
 
0
•••
Domain Word Pair Finder is a great tool. I feel something like similar to makewords.com.

Im also interested in the source code. :)
 
0
•••
kleszcz: I have not heard of that site. I am checking it out now. That is a really nifty site!! Loving it.

Alright, I released the source code as common creations that requires a link to say in place to be able to use it. :) Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Friendly bump. Thanks for the source code. Rep added. ;)
 
0
•••
Nice. Thanks for the source code.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the code. :)
 
0
•••
That is cool, I just hope they keep the link back in place if anyone uses the code. I know it is no where near finished and just one simple tool to use. :) Have a great day.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back