IT.COM

Domain certification before selling domain name . Please help

NameSilo
Watch

Rohit kalra

Established Member
Impact
I got a mail from a domain broker saying that they works for saudi Arabia clients and buyer want to buy your domain.
But you need to send verification form and it requires compliance certification to verify your domain as per Saudi law.
They said we will guide you how to order compliance certification.
Is this offer fake or real
Is thing like compliance certification exists, anyone who can help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was wondering the same .
Thanks for your response and one more thing the broker is working for hosting service provider and also provided the name of company but I don't think it's genuine offer, it look like fake offer

•••
100% fake/scam.
Many such threads already exist for years.
Use searchbox.

•••
Fake/scam. Do not under any circumstances fall for it.

P.S. You can search for this here on the forum. The most valuable feature on Namepros is the little search bar.

Best of luck!

•••
Fake/scam. Do not under any circumstances fall for it.

P.S. You can search for this here on the forum. The most valuable feature on Namepros is the little search bar.

Best of luck!
when I got first mail. I replied that yes it's on sale and I can't sell directly as listed on sedo and will sell only through sedo.com. Then, I got a mail again stating certification requirement. Now,I don't want to respond that mail
Thanks for your response

•••
Perfect. They are only trying to convince you to purchase a worthless thing. They want your money.

•••
I am wondering then how can we protect our data from these scammers. They can easily find our contact information from whois .I am not using whois privacy protection just because I put it on sale.The broker is also having telegram group which they mentioned on mail id so that they can fool people easily by showing fake messages there and the broker also using profile photo which may also be fake.I just reported spam in my gmail inbox.I have a domain on godaddy, can godaddy track them ?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back