NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Brokering and Selling DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi there,

I'm offering my Domain Brokering Service for those who are interested in using a Domain Broker.

How it will work?

1. You should send me the domain or domains that you would want brokered.
2. If I am happy to broker the domain or domains, we will discuss the terms of the brokerage service. When agreeing the terms, I will also let you know my percentage, which will usually be 10-20% of the sale price. You may also be required to electronically sign a contract.
3. I will then look to sell the domain or domains.
4. If a sale is successful, I will manage the transfer of the domain, and pay you your cut.

Please note, if you are not using my services as an exclusive broker, you must let me know in advance. If you do not, there will be an expectation that I will be the exclusive broker for your domain or domains.

I am looking for 1 word domains, so please do not send me domains that are not 1 word domains. Also, if you would like to purchase a domain name, please also send me a PM.

Thanks,
Arch

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there,

I'm offering my Domain Brokering Service for those who are interested in using a Domain Broker.

How it will work?

2. If I am happy to broker the domain or domains, we will discuss the terms of the brokerage service. When agreeing the terms, I will also let you know my percentage, which will usually be 10-20% of the sale price. You may also be required to electronically sign a contract.
4. If a sale is successful, I will manage the transfer of the domain, and pay you your cut.

Please note, if you are not using my services as an exclusive broker, you must let me know in advance. If you do not, there will be an expectation that I will be the exclusive broker for your domain or domains.

Thanks,
Arch
Please PM me. I don't know how to PM you.

•••
Hi there,

How it will work?

Thanks,
Arch
Are you still offering this service, if so PM me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi,

Did you receive the domain list I have sent to you. I'm waiting for a price suggestion.

•••
Bump. I am brokering 1 word domain names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back